Friday, April 23, 2010

How Not to Publish a Campaign Website When Citing Your Experience in Education - 38th Assembly District Version - Part 2...

Click on image to enlarge...

As stated in my previous posting, I would think that if you are running on an education platform, you might want to spell things correctly on your campaign website..!

It's nice to see that the campaign must have seen my previous posting since they corrected the spelling error...but now an egregious grammatical error has appeared on the site...The following is directly from the web site (see screen grab above)...

"Our community has been experienced Overdevelopment that is destroying the character of our communities…"

Remember, this person is the President of Community Education Council 24, and is responsible for overseeing the Department of Education for the local community...I suggest that some remedial classes in basic English composition and spelling might be necessary...

I might add that if the campaign is in need of a proofreader, I might be available...