Saturday, May 22, 2010

Andrew Cuomo’s Announcement Event at Tweed Courthouse - Photos and Video Link...

All I can say is I'm glad Andrew finally decided to announce that he's running for governor and wish him the best of luck...It's a day many of us have long looked forward to...I think he's what New York needs now, he's got my vote...It was great to see Mario and Matilda Cuomo there, too...They both looked fantastic...


Click here to view these pictures larger

I attended NYS Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's announcement to run for NYS Governor at Tweed Courthouse Park today...Here's a link to the campaign's official photo album from the event...

See today's announcement speech at the New York Times website...

There are also a few photos at the end of a couple of my favorite political reporters, Liz Benjamin, Adam Lisberg and Wayne Barrett...