Thursday, February 17, 2011

Russ Feingold Announcing Progressives United - YouTube -




For too long, we've witnessed the ever-increasing, corruptive power of corporations over our democracy.

As you know, I spent much of my career in the Senate fighting that corruptive power. I am no longer in the Senate tp represent Wisconsin, but I have no intention of giving up that fight -- or giving up on you and all the people who have fought it with me.

Today I am proud to announce that progressives -- demanding change and demanding action -- have come together to help me launch a new group: Progressives United.

Together we will empower Americans to fight back against corporate influence and corruption in Washington, D.C., and demand democratic reforms to our election system. We will support candidates who will work for the people, not the corporations. We will call out the media when they hide from the real story.

And we will do it all united.

Join Progressives United on Facebook