Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jimmy Kimmels Response to Girlfriend Sarah Silverman Video...and her video, too...



JIMMY & BEN
When we're together, there's this feelin' inside
It's like a million butterflies flutter in my behind
I love the dimple in your chin, I see diamonds in your eyes
When I'm fuckin' you Ben Affleck I feel like I can fly
And our fucking won't be stopped no matter how hard they try

here are all of the people in the video
BRAD PITT - HARRISON FORD - JOAN JETT
ROBIN WILLIAMS - DON CHEADLE - MEAT LOAF - PETE WENTZ - DOMINIC MONAGHAN
MACY GRAY - PERRY FARRELL - LANCE BASS
HUEY LEWIS - JOSH GROBAN - CHRISTOPHER MINTZ-PLASSE - JOEL MADDEN
BENJI MADDEN - DICKY BARRETT - REBECCA ROMIJN - CHRISTINA APPLEGATE
CAMERON DIAZ

Sarah's Video...



Sarah Silverman sings "I'm F*cking Matt Damon" on Jimmy Kimmel Live 1-31-08

on the bed
on the floor
on a towel by the door
in a tub
in the car
up against the mini bar