Thursday, May 20, 2010

Senator Joe Addabbo Cuts the Ribbon for New Satellite Office in Middle Village...

Read original...

On Saturday, May 8, NYS Senator Joseph P. Addabbo, Jr., cut the ribbon for the grand opening of his second, satellite office in Middle Village to better serve the northern part of his 15th Senate District. The Senator’s family, friends, staff and constituents join NYS Assembly Members Andrew Hevesi, Mike Miller and Audrey Pheffer for the ceremony.

“We’re open to conduct the people’s business in the center of the northern part of my district, five miles from my main Howard Beach District Office. Residents are invited to make appointments to visit with me or my friendly staff to get help with problems, complaints or just to get things done. To make sure my constituents have quality service, my new office has three full-time staffers and one part-time staffer, who is a notary public. We’re open weekdays from 9-5 at 66-85 73rd Place, off the corner of Metropolitan Avenue. I’m delighted to have finally fulfilled a campaign promise I made in 2008 by opening this satellite district office.”


**State Senator & Senate Majority Conference Leader John Sampson also stopped by the office to wish Joe good luck in his new office.