Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bloomberg Wants to be a Contender for New York's Greatest Mayor Ever by Adam Lisberg - NY Daily News

Read original...

I'd like to nominate Mayor Bloomturd as the greatest tyrant and egotist in NYC History...

Mayor Bloomberg says that he wants to be remembered as New York's greatest mayor, but says he has no interest in running for president in 2012.

Mayor Bloomberg's ego got the best of him Sunday when he confessed he wants to be remembered as "the greatest mayor ever."


The confession from Hizzoner, who usually says he hopes his eventual successor will do a better job than he has done, came as he once again denied any interest in running for President.
"I've got a great job. I want to go out being, having a reputation as a very good, maybe the greatest mayor ever," he said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
"I'm lucky I have three predecessors - Giuliani and Dinkins and Koch - all of whom have been very helpful in trying to make me a better mayor."
Bloomberg appeared on the national political talk show days after he gave a talk about the economy at the Brooklyn Navy Yard that seemed like a stump speech to challenge Obama in 2012.
He again.